Thursday, December 30, 2010

Raleigh Pebble Tec Swimming Pool Renovation

Have you ever wondered what to do when your old plaster is rough, stained and pitted? The answer is that it is time to resurface your concrete swimming pool. I have attached a short video showing the process of applying a Pebble Tec Swimming Pool Finish to a 30+ year old pool.

The first thing we did on this project was to remove all the existing plaster, tile and coping. It took a few workers a couple of days and a lot of hard work to get it all removed and prepared for the new surface. Applying a new pool finish is much like painting a house...About 80% of the work is in the prep phase and the remaining 20% is in the actual application. The color you see here is Moonlight Grey Pebble Tec and the finish comes with a 15 year warranty. The old saying "you get what you pay for" really rings true when it comes to pool resurfacing.

Submitted By: Frank Bowman Designs - Raleigh Swimming Pool Company

Frank Bowman Designs is a progressive custom swimming pool & outdoor living design / build company. We specialize in unique and unusual projects consisting of custom concrete swimming pools, spas, landscaping, natural stone patios, outdoor kitchens & fireplaces, pool houses, cabanas and more. Feel free to contact or follow us for more information about our products and services.

FrankBowmanDesigns - Facebook Page
FBowmanDesigns - Twitter


  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to
    your blog? My website swimming pool accesoories is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

  2. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for the specialized and results-oriented guide. I won’t hesitate to refer your web site to anybody who needs and wants tips on this area.

    Potent Water Care Pvt Ltd

  3. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its extremely decent educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. lanai screen